While visiting some of my favorite blogs, I came across this Healthy Living Survey over at Carrots n’ Cake. Tina had stumbled upon it at Lindsay’s List. It looked like fun and I decided to take the survey and here are my answers.
1. What did you eat for breakfast?
Two egg whites, half an egg yolk with spinach on multi-grain bread.
2. How much water do you drink a day?
Around 48 ounces a day.
3. What is your current favorite workout?
My treadmill. I’m totally into walking these days and I get to watch television. That’s a two’fer I can’t pass up. I look forward to my walks and I’m using the incline feature to help power-up my time walking. But the best time I have when walking is when I’m out with the pups.
4. How many calories do you eat a day?
I don’t know. I stopped counting calories and now eat based on hunger.
5. What are your favorite healthy snacks?
Depends on the season. I have an apple every afternoon with plain greek yogurt. But now, I’m enjoying clementines.
6. What do you usually eat for lunch?
These days I’ve been eating sandwiches. Honey-maple chicken with a slice of American cheese.
7. What is your favorite body part to train?
8. What is your least favorite body part to strength train?
I really don’t have a least favorite body part to train. But I think the upper body is the most challenging part for me to train.
8. What are your “bad” food cravings?
Great question. These days I’m not eating a lot of Frankenfood (processed foods loaded with chemicals to make them tasty) so I don’t have a big list of “bad” foods. In fact, what I am reaching for these days is pretty much healthy. Now for cravings? I usually like salty when it comes to cravings. So, it would be potato chips.
9. Do you take vitamins or supplements?
I used to. Religiously. Then a report came out about the potential dangers of taking a multi-vitamin and I watched a Dr. Oz show. I’m confused about vitamins and supplements. It’s something I want to figure out so that I’m making a knowledgeable decision.
10. How often do you eat out?
Does take-out count? Maybe twice a month. We really don’t go out much. I like to cook.
11. Do you eat fast food?
Rarely. I can’t remember my last fast-food meal.
13. Who is your biggest supporter?
My husband. The G-Man.
14. Do you have a gym membership?
15. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
7-8 hours. Sleep is important.
16. Do you have a “cheat” day?
You mean days I eat things like this? My cheat days are when I bake.
17. Do you drink alcohol?
No. Sometimes I’ll have a glass of wine if I’m using wine in the recipe. Why let it go to waste?
18. Do you have a workout buddy?
No. I’m pretty much a workout loner. Though I am apart of an online community of exercisers and I get great tips and new workout suggestions from them. Shout out to VFer’s.
19. What is the best thing that has changed about your since committing to a Healthy Lifestyle?
There are so many things, but I think the best thing is that at over forty I’m moving without any creaks or aches.
20. What was the last healthy thing you did?
A yoga workout yesterday.
That was fun!